Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 Pkg. (8 Oz.) Cream Cheese
- 1 Container (5 Oz.) Crumbled Blue Cheese (about 1 C.)
- 4 Medium Celery Ribs, finely chopped (1 C.)
- 3 1/2 C. Shredded Boneless, Skinless Rotisserie Chicken Meat
- 1 C. Sour Cream
- 2/3 C. Frank’s® Red Hot® Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
- Assorted crackers, toasted baguette slices, tortilla chips and/or vegetables
- Preheat oven to 350°. In medium saucepan, cook cream cheese over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes or until smooth, stirring constantly with whisk. Remove from heat; stir in blue cheese, celery, chicken, sour cream, cayenne pepper sauce and lemon juice.
- Transfer mixture to 9 x 9-inch baking dish; bake 25 minutes or until edges are bubbly. Serve warm with assorted crackers, toasted baguette slices, tortilla chips and/or vegetables.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (2 tablespoons):
73 Calories, 6g Fat (3g Saturated), 28mg Cholesterol,
212mg Sodium, 1g Carbohydrates, 1g Fiber, 5g Protein
Who doesn’t love a good Buffalo Chicken Dip? This one won’t disappoint! Serve with pretzels, celery, carrots or any of your favorites! Can’t get enough buffalo? Then this Instant Pot® Buffalo Chicken Chili is another great recipe you’ve got to try.
Shop from the comfort of your home! You can shop online at any of our proud family of stores for these recipe ingredients as well as the rest of your grocery list! We offer curbside pick up at all locations and delivery in select locations as well. Don’t forget to connect your MORE Rewards account when you shop online for extra savings, digital coupons, and many other rewards too!