- 2 Lbs. Fresh Whole Carrots, washed and stems trimmed
- 2/3 C. Orange Marmalade
- 3 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- 1/2 C. Chopped Pecans, toasted
- In large saucepan, place steamer basket over 1 inch of water. Place carrots in basket. Bring water to a boil. Reduce heat to maintain a low boil; steam, covered, 12-15 minutes, or until carrots are crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, in small saucepan, combine marmalade, brown sugar and butter. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and reduced to and 1/2 cup.
- Place carrots in serving dish. Drizzle with glaze and toss gently to coat. Sprinkle with pecans and serve.
These Candied Carrots are so delicious and are the perfect side dish for special occasions, holidays, or just a simple family dinner. Don’t forget about the potatoes as well! You can’t go wrong with these Mini Creamy Au Gratin Potatoes.
Shop from the comfort of your home! You can shop online at any of our proud family of stores for these recipe ingredients as well as the rest of your grocery list! We offer curbside pick up at all locations and delivery in select locations as well. Don’t forget to connect your MORE Rewards account when you shop online for extra savings, digital coupons, and many other rewards too!