Citrus-Molasses Glazed Ham
1 hour, 45 minutes
- 1 (7-8 Lb.) Spiral Sliced Bone-in Half Ham
- 2 Lemons, halved crosswise
- 2 Navel Oranges, halved crosswise
- 1 C. Molasses
- 1/2 C. Orange Juice
- 1/2 C. Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1/4 C. Brown Sugar
- 1/4 C. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. Orange Zest
- 1/8 tsp. Ground Cloves
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Place ham, cut side down, on rack in large roasting pan; let stand at room temperature 30 minutes. Pour 2 cups water into pan; add lemons and oranges to pan. Loosely cover ham with aluminum foil; bake 1 hour or until internal temperature reaches 90°F.
- In small saucepan, whisk molasses, orange juice, mustard, sugar, lemon juice, cinnamon, zest and cloves; heat to a simmer over medium heat and simmer 5 minutes, whisking occasionally. Makes about 4 cups.
- Remove ham from oven; brush with some glaze. Bake ham, uncovered, 45 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 130°F, brushing with glaze every 15 minutes. Loosely cover ham with aluminum foil; let stand 15 minutes before serving. (Internal temperature will rise to 140°F upon standing.) Serve ham with remaining glaze.
Citrus-Molasses Glazed Ham is the perfect centerpiece for you Holiday dinner! Serve with all the traditional sides and feast! Looking for the perfect side dish? We recommend Asparagus Almondine for a classy side dish that pairs perfectly with this ham.
Shop from the comfort of your home! You can shop online at any of our proud family of stores for these recipe ingredients as well as the rest of your grocery list! We offer curbside pick up at all locations and delivery in select locations as well. Don’t forget to connect your MORE Rewards account when you shop online for extra savings, digital coupons, and many other rewards too!