Corned Beef Hash ’n Egg Cups
- Nonstick Cooking Spray
- 3 Tbsp. Unsalted Butter
- 8 Oz. Sliced Deli Corned Beef, chopped
- 1/2 Medium Onion, finely chopped (about 3/4 cup)
- 1-3/4 C. Refrigerated Shredded Hash Browns
- 3 Tbsp. Chopped Fresh Parsley Leaves
- 1/2 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 12 Large Eggs
- Preheat oven to 425°. Spray muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray. In small microwave-safe bowl, heat butter in microwave oven on high 30 seconds or until melted. In large bowl, toss corned beef, onion, hash browns, parsley, salt, pepper and melted butter until well combined.
- Press about 1/3 cup corned beef mixture onto bottom and up sides of each cup. Bake cups 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Reduce oven temperature to 375°. Crack 1 egg into center of each cup. Bake 15 to 18 minutes longer or until eggs are set. Run knife around edges of cups to loosen from pan.
- If you prefer the yolks slightly on the runny side, reduce the baking time 2 to 3 minutes.
Corned Beef Hash ’n Egg Cups are a great way to feel the whole family with less mess and perfect portion sizes. Looking for a traditional Irish meal? Here’s a fantastic recipe for Corned Beef & Cabbage.
Shop from the comfort of your home! You can shop online at any of our proud family of stores for these recipe ingredients as well as the rest of your grocery list! We offer curbside pick up at all locations and delivery in select locations as well. Don’t forget to connect your MORE Rewards account when you shop online for extra savings, digital coupons, and many other rewards too!