Crispy Onion & Everything-Seasoned Baked Sliders
- 12 Oz. Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- 16 Oz. Four Brothers® BBQ Shredded Beef Brisket, Pulled Chicken or Pulled Pork
- 3 Slices Muenster Cheese, Quartered
- 1/4 C. Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 C. Coarsely Crushed Crispy Fried Onions
- 1/4 C. Packed Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tbsp. Everything Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400°F; line rimmed baking pan with parchment paper. Place bottom halves of rolls, cut side up, on prepared pan; top with brisket, cheese and top halves of rolls.
- In small saucepot, melt butter over medium heat; stir in onions, sugar, mustard and seasoning.
- Brush top halves of rolls with butter mixture; bake sliders 12 minutes or until tops are lightly browned.
Serve sliders with barbeque sauce, if desired.
Crispy Onion & Everything-Seasoned Baked Sliders are a quick and easy dinner idea that everyone will enjoy. These Loaded Sheet-Pan Nachos are also a great idea for a family dinner and makes clean up a breeze.
Shop from the comfort of your home! You can shop online at any of our proud family of stores for these recipe ingredients as well as the rest of your grocery list! We offer curbside pick up at all locations and delivery in select locations as well. Don’t forget to connect your MORE Rewards account when you shop online for extra savings, digital coupons, and many other rewards too!