Dijon Crusted Pork Tenderloin
- 1 1/2 - 2 Lb. Pork Tenderloin
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard, plus more for serving
- 1/2 C. Whole Wheat Bread Crumbs
- 2 tsp Thyme Leaves
- 3 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 Lb. Brussels Sprouts, cut in half length-wise
- Salt & Pepper for seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place pork tenderloin in center of one baking sheet. Rub with dijon mustard. In small bowl, stir together breadcrumbs, thyme, salt and pepper. Gently press breadcrumb mixture into surface of pork to cover completely. Drizzle with 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Arrange Brussels sprouts on second baking sheet and drizzle remaining olive oil over Brussels sprouts and lightly season with salt and pepper.
- Place baking sheets in oven and roast until internal temperature of pork is 150ºF and Brussels sprouts are golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let pork rest for 5 minutes. Slice and serve with Brussels Sprouts and dijon mustard.
Substitute Brussels sprouts for your favorite roasted vegetable to make it your own!
Did you know that in a 3 ounce serving of pork there is 24 grams of protein?
Dijon Crusted Pork Tenderloin and Brussels sprouts is a nutritious and delicious meal the whole family will love! Want more healthy meal options? This Sweet Potato Avocado Toast with Walnuts is a great option for mornings!
Shop from the comfort of your home! You can shop online at any of our proud family of stores for these recipe ingredients as well as the rest of your grocery list! We offer curbside pick up at all locations and delivery in select locations as well. Don’t forget to connect your MORE Rewards account when you shop online for extra savings, digital coupons, and many other rewards too!