This tuna recipe is so awesome! The orange adds a great citrus flavor to the tuna making it unbelievable. Add the dill weed and you have flavors screaming at you. Enjoy… I did!
Coborn’s Inc. Meat and Seafood Merchandiser
- 4 Tuna Steaks, ¾ inch thick, about 4 ounces each
- 1/2 tsp. Peppered Seasoned Salt
- 1 Small Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 3/4 Cup Orange Juice
- 1/4 tsp. Dried Dill Weed
- 1 T. Butter
- 1 tsp. Grated Orange Peel, optional
- Spray 10-inch skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle both sides of fish with seasoned salt.
- Add fish to skillet; reduce heat to medium-low.
- Cover and cook 6 to 8 minutes, turning once until internal temperature of tuna reaches at least
- Remove fish from skillet and keep warm.
- Add onion to skillet.
- Cook over medium-high heat 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in orange juice; cook 2 minutes.
- Stir in dill weed, butter and orange peel.
- Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Serve sauce over fish.