Eggs Florentine Breakfast Casserole
- Nonstick Cooking Spray
- 8 Slices Thick-Cut Bacon, chopped
- 10 Oz. Chopped Frozen Spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 C. Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 C. Shredded Swiss Cheese
- 12 Oz. Brioche-Style Butter Rolls, cubed
- 8 Large Eggs
- 1 1/2 C. Whole Milk
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- Chopped Fresh Chives, for garnish (optional)
- Spray 13 x 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray. In large skillet, cook bacon over medium-high heat 8 minutes or until crisp, stirring frequently; transfer to paper towel-lined plate.
- In large bowl, toss spinach, 1/2 cup each Parmesan and Swiss cheese, and bacon. Spread rolls in prepared dish; top with spinach mixture. In same large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, mustard, salt and pepper; pour over roll mixture. Press down with back of large spoon to submerge rolls; cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Let casserole stand 30 minutes at room temperature; preheat oven to 350°. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup each Parmesan and Swiss cheese over casserole; bake, uncovered, 35 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160°, and top is golden brown and slightly puffed.
- Cut casserole into 8 squares; serve garnished with chives, if desired. Makes about 8 cups.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (1 cup): 349 Calories, 17g Fat, 8g Saturated Fat, 219mg Cholesterol
Treat Mom to a breakfast she won’t forget with this Eggs Florentine Breakfast Casserole for an extra special Mother’s Day! Don’t forget a sweet treat to show mom how much you love her! Make her some of these super cute Heart-Shaped Berry Hand Pies too.
Shop from the comfort of your home! You can shop online at any of our proud family of stores for these recipe ingredients as well as the rest of your grocery list! We offer curbside pick up at all locations and delivery in select locations as well. Don’t forget to connect your MORE Rewards account when you shop online for extra savings, digital coupons, and many other rewards too!