Garlic Roasted Potatoes
1 hour, 10 minutes
- 3 Lbs. Small Red Potatoes
- 1/4 C. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1 tsp. Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Tbsp. Minced Garlic
- 2 Tbsp. Minced Fresh Parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Wash potatoes well, then cut in half or quarters.
- Add potatoes, olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic in a bowl; toss until the potatoes are well coated.
- Transfer to a sheet pan and spread in to even layer and place in oven. Roast for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until browned and crisp, flipping twice during cooking.
- Remove from oven, toss with parsley, season to taste, and serve hot.
Garlic Roasted Potatoes are an easy and tasty side dish perfect for any meal and any occasion. They’re also great for meal prep! Want more great meal prep recipes? Try this Instant Pot® Buffalo Chicken Chili too!
Shop from the comfort of your home! You can shop online at any of our proud family of stores for these recipe ingredients as well as the rest of your grocery list! We offer curbside pick up at all locations and delivery in select locations as well. Don’t forget to connect your MORE Rewards account when you shop online for extra savings, digital coupons, and many other rewards too!