Grilled Honey Lime Chicken
- 2 Lbs. Chicken Breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 C. Coconut Milk, canned
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp. Salt
- ¼ tsp. Black Pepper
- 2 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
- ¼ C. Rice Wine Vinegar
- ¼ C. Lime Juice, fresh squeezed
- ½ C. Brown Sugar
- ¼ C. Honey
- 3 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
- Combine the coconut milk, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and soy sauce in a shallow casserole dish or zip top bag. Add the chicken and allow to marinade in the refrigerator for 3-12 hours.
- When ready to cook, make the sauce by whisking together the vinegar, lime juice, brown sugar, honey and soy sauce in a small saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium heat and cook until thickened and sauce coats the back of a spoon, about 8-10 minutes. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Preheat the grill on medium heat and oil the grill grates if needed. Remove the chicken from the marinade and place on the grill using tongs.
- Cook the chicken over medium heat for 4-5 minutes per side or until the internal temperature reads 165°F.
- During the last few minutes of cooking, brush the sauce over the chicken, repeating as desired for a thicker coating and remove from the heat.
- Serve the chicken with the remaining sauce and sprinkle with chopped fresh cilantro if desired.
Grilled Honey Lime Chicken is the perfect balance of sweet and sour and will be a new go-to recipe for grilling season. Not grilling season? Try this Lemon Garlic Chicken in the oven in the meantime.
Shop from the comfort of your home! You can shop online at any of our proud family of stores for these recipe ingredients as well as the rest of your grocery list! We offer curbside pick up at all locations and delivery in select locations as well. Don’t forget to connect your MORE Rewards account when you shop online for extra savings, digital coupons, and many other rewards too!