Grilled Tuna Melt Wrap
- ¼ C. Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Cans (5 oz. each) Solid White Albacore Tuna in water, drained
- ¼ C. Onion, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Dill Pickles, finely chopped
- 4 (8- to 10-inch) Flour Tortillas or sandwich wraps
- 4 Slices Sharp Cheddar Cheese, cut in half
- ¾ Small Ripe Avocado, cut into 12 slices
- 8 Slices Tomato
- Nonstick cooking spray
- In small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice, salt and pepper. In medium bowl, flake tuna with fork; fold in onion, pickles and mayonnaise mixture. Makes about 2 cups.
- Place tortillas on work surface. Leaving about 1½ inches on sides of each tortilla, place 2 pieces cheese lengthwise in center of each tortilla; evenly divide tuna mixture, avocado and tomatoes over cheese. Fold sides of tortilla over fillings, then roll from bottom up to enclose filling.
- Preheat grill pan over medium heat. Spray both sides of sandwiches with nonstick cooking spray; place on hot grill pan. Cook sandwiches 6 to 8 minutes or until grill marks appear and sandwiches are heated through, turning once halfway through cooking. Cut diagonally in half to serve.
Use reduced fat or fat-free mayonnaise, yogurt and cheese for a healthier version.
Grilled Tuna Melt Wrap – easy and delicious! Load it up with all your favorite veggies for even more flavor and added nutrition. Try this Tuna recipe for breakfast too – Tuna & Egg Avocado Toast.
Shop from the comfort of your home! You can shop online at any of our proud family of stores for these recipe ingredients as well as the rest of your grocery list! We offer curbside pick up at all locations and delivery in select locations as well. Don’t forget to connect your MORE Rewards account when you shop online for extra savings, digital coupons, and many other rewards too!