Tuna & Egg Avocado Toast
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Large Avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Lime Juice
- ½ tsp Kosher Salt
- 4 Slices Rye Bread
- 1 Can (5 Oz.) Light Tuna in water, drained
- ½ Cup Unsalted Beet Chips
- ½ Cup Watercress
- 2 Tbsp. Radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Dill, coarsely chopped
- Heat medium covered saucepot of water to a boil over high heat; add eggs and return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 8 minutes. Remove eggs with a slotted spoon to bowl of ice water; let cool 1 minute or until cool enough to handle. Peel eggs; cut lengthwise into quarters.
- In small bowl, mash avocado, lime juice and salt with a fork.
- Toast bread; top with avocado mixture, tuna, chips, watercress, radishes, onion, dill and eggs.
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Tuna & Egg Avocado Toast is a great protein packed breakfast to start your day! You’ll never go back to plain toast again. If you want another easy and tasty recipe, this 5-Ingredient Chipotle-Honey Salmon Skewers recipe is a winner!
Shop from the comfort of your home! You can shop online at any of our proud family of stores for these recipe ingredients as well as the rest of your grocery list! We offer curbside pick up at all locations and delivery in select locations as well. Don’t forget to connect your MORE Rewards account when you shop online for extra savings, digital coupons, and many other rewards too!