Mexican Street Corn
- 4 Medium Ears Fresh Corn, silks and husks removed
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- 3 Tbsp. Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. Sour Cream
- 1½ tsp Fresh Lime Juice
- ¾ tsp Hot Sauce
- ¼ Cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Cilantro, chopped
- ¼ tsp Chili Powder
- Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium-high heat.
- Brush corn with oil. Place corn on hot grill rack; cover and cook 8 minutes or until grill marks appear, turning once.
- In wide, shallow dish, stir garlic, mayonnaise, sour cream, lime juice and hot sauce. In separate wide, shallow dish, stir cheese, cilantro and chili powder. Carefully roll hot corn in mayonnaise mixture; roll in cheese mixture to coat.
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.