- 15 Oz. Can Pumpkin
- 14 Oz. Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. Ground Ginger
- 1/2 tsp. Ground Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1 (9 inch) Pie Crust, unbaked
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Whisk pumpkin puree, condensed milk, eggs, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and salt together in a medium bowl until smooth. Pour into crust.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 425°F.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350°F and continue baking until a knife inserted 1 inch from the crust comes out clean, approximately 35-40 minutes.
- Let cook before serving. Top with whipping cream and pinch of cinnamon.
Pumpkin Pie is the perfect traditional dessert for so many family gatherings. You can’t go wrong with this one! If you’re short on time, or want something with a different flavor, these No-Bake Mini Cherry Pies are just the thing.
Shop from the comfort of your home! You can shop online at any of our proud family of stores for these recipe ingredients as well as the rest of your grocery list! We offer curbside pick up at all locations and delivery in select locations as well. Don’t forget to connect your MORE Rewards account when you shop online for extra savings, digital coupons, and many other rewards too!