- 20 Red Potatoes, small
- 1/2 C. Corned Beef, chopped
- 1/4 C. Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 Tbsp. Butter, melted
- 1/8 tsp. Salt
- Sour Cream (optional)
- Green Onions (optional)
- Fill a large pot with water and bring to a boil. Add potatoes and boil until they are fork tender.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Once potatoes are cooked and have cooled cut each one in half and cut a small slice off the rounded end so potatoes sit flat.
- Scoop out the inside of each potato saving insides in a bowl. Add cheese, corned beef and butter to bowl with potato insides. Salt mixture to taste.
- Sprinkle salt over potato halves. Add mixture on top of potato halves and place them on a baking sheet. Bake 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve with a dollop of sour cream.
Sprinkle some green chopped onions on top for flavor and color.
Reuben Bites are a great appetizer all year round. Plus they’re fun to make and perfect to enjoy on St. Patrick’s Day. If you love all things Reuben, you’re sure to love this White Cheddar Bacon Kraut Reubens recipe, too.
Shop from the comfort of your home! You can shop online at any of our proud family of stores for these recipe ingredients as well as the rest of your grocery list! We offer curbside pick up at all locations and delivery in select locations as well. Don’t forget to connect your MORE Rewards account when you shop online for extra savings, digital coupons, and many other rewards too!