Reuben Tortilla Pinwheels
- 8 Oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 C. Russian Salad Dressing
- 1/2 C. Sauerkraut (rinsed and well drained)
- 8 Oz. Swiss Cheese, finely shredded
- 12 Oz. Corned Beef Deli Meat (thinly sliced)
- 8 Flour Tortillas 9” Diameter
- Mix together cream cheese and Russian dressing until smooth and creamy. Mix in sauerkraut.
- Spread one side of a tortilla with cream cheese mixture, almost all the way to the edges.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Lay a few slices of corned beef on top of cheese.
- Roll up tortilla tightly. Repeat with remaining ingredients, laying rolled tortillas on a plate.
- Cover each one individually with wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Remove from refrigerator and slice into rounds and serve.
Reuben Tortilla Pinwheels are a tasty idea for weekday lunches! They’re also quick and easy making them great for meal prep. If you love all things Reuben, you’re sure to love this Reuben Bites recipe, too.
Shop from the comfort of your home! You can shop online at any of our proud family of stores for these recipe ingredients as well as the rest of your grocery list! We offer curbside pick up at all locations and delivery in select locations as well. Don’t forget to connect your MORE Rewards account when you shop online for extra savings, digital coupons, and many other rewards too!