Shrimp Scampi over Rice
- 2 Bags Boil-in-Bag White Rice
- 3 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 Large Shallot, finely chopped
- 1-1/4 Lbs. Raw 16-20 Ct. Peeled and Deveined Shrimp, thawed if necessary
- 1 Tbsp. Lemon Zest
- 3/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 C. Dry White Wine
- 3 Tbsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp. Unsalted Butter
- 2 Tbsp. Packed Thinly Sliced Fresh Basil Leaves
- 1/4 C. Loosely Packed Coarsely Chopped Fresh Italian Flat-Leaf Parsley Leaves
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic and shallot; cook 1 to 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Add shrimp; cook 1 to 2 minutes, turning once halfway through cooking. Stir in zest, salt and pepper; add wine and lemon juice; cook 1 minute or until internal temperature of shrimp reaches 145°F. Stir in butter until melted; sprinkle basil and parsley over shrimp and sauce. Serve shrimp mixture over rice.
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Shrimp Scampi over Rice is a quick and easy meal to enjoy on busy weeknights and is also great for meal prepping. Check out this Pan-Seared Cod for another great dinner option.
Shop from the comfort of your home! You can shop online at any of our proud family of stores for these recipe ingredients as well as the rest of your grocery list! We offer curbside pick up at all locations and delivery in select locations as well. Don’t forget to connect your MORE Rewards account when you shop online for extra savings, digital coupons, and many other rewards too!