Spiced Orange Glaze
- 1 Jar (12 Oz.) Sweet Orange Marmalade
- 1/2 C. Fresh Orange Juice
- 2 Tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tbsp. Orange Zest
- 1 Tbsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Tbsp. Whole Grain Mustard
- 1 tsp. Dry Mustard
- 1/2 C. Packed Light Brown Sugar
- In small saucepan, combine first 8 ingredients and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Simmer 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add brown sugar and simmer 2 minutes longer, stirring occasionally. Remove saucepan from heat.
Spiced Orange Glaze will be your new favorite way to add amazing flavor to your holiday Ham – plus it’s super easy to make! This Citrus-Molasses Glazed Ham is also a fantastic holiday recipe. Both are sure to be your new go-to glaze recipes for all future Ham’s!
Shop from the comfort of your home! You can shop online at any of our proud family of stores for these recipe ingredients as well as the rest of your grocery list! We offer curbside pick up at all locations and delivery in select locations as well. Don’t forget to connect your MORE Rewards account when you shop online for extra savings, digital coupons, and many other rewards too!