Spider Web Taco Dip
- 16 oz. Can Refried Beans
- 2 Tbsp. Taco Seasoning
- 1/4 C. Taco Sauce
- 1 C. Guacamole Dip
- 1/2 C. Ripe Black Olives, sliced
- 1 C. Chopped Ripe Tomatoes
- 1 Green Onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 C. Sour Cream
- 2-3 Tbsp. Milk
- Stir together refried beans, taco seasoning and taco sauce. Warm mixture slightly in the microwave to help it spread easier.
- Spread bean mixture on bottom of glass pie plate.
- Spread guacamole over bean mixture.
- Mix sour cream with enough milk to make it thin enough to come out of a squeeze bottle or, a plastic bag with a corner cut can work, too!
- Draw a spider web with sour cream on the guacamole layer.
- Sprinkle olives, cheese, tomatoes, and green onions around the edges. Place spiders around the web for decoration and serve with warm tortilla chips.