Super Cheesy Potatoes
- 1 Can (10-3/4 ounces) Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup, undiluted
- 1 Can (10-3/4 ounces) Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup, undiluted
- 1 C. (8 ounces) Sour Cream
- 1/4 C. Butter or Margarine, softened
- 1/4 C. Chopped Onion
- 2 C. Crystal Farms® Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Pepper
- 1 Package (about 28-32 ounces) Frozen O’Brien Hash Brown Potatoes
- 3/4 C. Crushed Potato Chips (omit this ingredient if you’re going to cook the potatoes in a slow cooker)
- In a large bowl, combine the soups, sour cream, butter, onion, shredded cheese, salt and pepper. Add potatoes and mix well.
- Pour into a greased 9 x 13 baking dish. Sprinkle with potato chips.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 55 to 60 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. (Or, cook in slow cooker on low for about 6 hours.)
Super Cheesy Potatoes is the winning recipe for a reason! Congrats to our recipe contest winner, Stefanie G. from Elk River, MN! Try this recipe next – Cheesy Garlic Smashed Potatoes.
Shop from the comfort of your home! You can shop online at any of our proud family of stores for these recipe ingredients as well as the rest of your grocery list! We offer curbside pick up at all locations and delivery in select locations as well. Don’t forget to connect your MORE Rewards account when you shop online for extra savings, digital coupons, and many other rewards too!