Sweet-and-Salty Popcorn Footballs
- 2 C. Crav’n Flavor Original Potato Chips
- 1 C. Crav’n Flavor Mini Pretzel Twists
- 1 C. Crav’n Flavor Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- 8 C. Crav’n Flavor Sea Salt Popcorn
- 4 Tbsp. Unsalted Butter
- 5 C. Mini Marshmallows
- 1/2 C. Mini M&M Chocolate Candies
- Nonstick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 C. White Chocolate Chips
- In a large bowl, combine potato chips, pretzels, sandwich cookies and popcorn. Using your hands, crush mixture into small pieces.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add mini marshmallows and stir until completely melted and smooth. Pour melted marshmallow mixture over popcorn and stir to coat. Add mini m&ms and fold to incorporate.
- Spray hands with nonstick cooking spray and shape 1 cup of popcorn mixture at a time into football shapes. Transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet and let set.
- Microwave chocolate chips in 30-second intervals, stirring between each interval, until melted and smooth. Transfer melted chocolate to a zip-top bag. Cut a small hole at the corner of the bag and pipe lines resembling laces onto each popcorn football.
- Wait for chocolate to set and serve.
Sweet-and-Salty Popcorn Footballs are a tasty addition to your game day spread. Plus, the kids will have a blast making these fun treats! Looking for more Game Day recipes? Check out these Loaded Sheet-Pan Nachos.
Shop from the comfort of your home! You can shop online at any of our proud family of stores for these recipe ingredients along with the rest of your grocery list! We offer curbside pick up at all locations as well as delivery in select locations. Don’t forget to connect your MORE Rewards account when you shop online for extra savings, digital coupons, and many other rewards too!