Sweet Marinated Shrimp
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1-1/2 tsp. Brown Sugar
- 1-1/2 tsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 Garlic Clove, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp. Paprika
- 1/2 tsp. Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. Dried Basil
- 1/4 tsp. Pepper
- 1 Lb. Uncooked Shrimp (26-30 per pound), peeled and deveined
- In a bowl or shallow dish, combine the first 8 ingredients. Add shrimp; toss to coat. Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Drain shrimp, discarding marinade. Place shrimp on an ungreased baking sheet. Broil 4 inches from heat until shrimp turns pink, 2-3 minutes on each side.
Sweet Marinated Shrimp is a great way to prep a delicious dinner ahead of time and deliver some seriously tasty results! Want some spice in your life? This Grilled Halibut with Jalapeño-Peach Relish will spice things up!
Shop from the comfort of your home! You can shop online at any of our proud family of stores for these recipe ingredients as well as the rest of your grocery list! We offer curbside pick up at all locations and delivery in select locations as well. Don’t forget to connect your MORE Rewards account when you shop online for extra savings, digital coupons, and many other rewards too!