Tilapia Fish Sandwich
- 2 Tbsp. Yellow Cornmeal
- 2 Tbsp. Flour
- 1 tsp. Seasoned Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 2 Tilapia Fillets (about 6 oz. each) Cut Crosswise In Half
- 1/2 C. Tartar Sauce
- 4 Sandwich Buns
- 1 C. Shredded Lettuce
- In shallow bowl, mix cornmeal, flour, seasoned salt and lemon-pepper seasoning.
- In electric skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Coat fish fillets with flour mixture.
- Cook in oil 4 to 6 minutes, turning once, until fish reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees.
- Spread tartar sauce on cut sides of toasted buns.
- Layer with lettuce and fish fillets in buns.
This Tilapia Fish Sandwich has a hint of lemon pepper that makes it such a refreshing sandwich for lunch or for your main entrée at dinner. And don’t forget to plan a pasta night with this Skillet Salmon over Arrabbiata Pasta!
Shop from the comfort of your home! You can shop online at any of our proud family of stores for these recipe ingredients as well as the rest of your grocery list! We offer curbside pick up at all locations and delivery in select locations as well. Don’t forget to connect your MORE Rewards account when you shop online for extra savings, digital coupons, and many other rewards too!