Zesty Greens with Pears
A refreshing summer salad that pairs perfectly with grilled proteins and vegetables.
For the dressing:
- 2 tsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 C. Red Wine Vinegar
- 3/4 C. Olive Oil
- 1 Clove Minced Garlic
- 1/4 tsp. Italian Seasoning
- Pepper, to taste
For the salad:
- 1 Package Mixed Salad Greens
- 1 Pear, washed and chopped into 1/2 in. pieces
- Crumbled Blue Cheese
- Place your greens in a colander and rinse under cold, running water. Drain and pat dry using paper towel or a clean tea towel. Transfer greens to salad bowl.
- Toss chopped pear together with greens and blue cheese crumbles.
- Next, make the vinaigrette. In a small bowl, whisk together all dressing ingredients until they are well combined.
- 3. Pour half of salad dressing over the salad and toss to coat. Taste and add remaining dressing as you see fit.
Zesty Greens with Pears takes salad to a whole new level of flavor – you’ll never go back to boring greens again! If you want even more salad variety with bold flavor, this Greens and Grains Winter Salad is sure to be a winner.
Shop from the comfort of your home! You can shop online at any of our proud family of stores for these recipe ingredients as well as the rest of your grocery list! We offer curbside pick up at all locations and delivery in select locations as well. Don’t forget to connect your MORE Rewards account when you shop online for extra savings, digital coupons, and many other rewards too!